Welcome to Coastwide Child and Family Services
Proud to provide excellence in child and family services for children and their families in the Central Coast, Lower Hunter, Newcastle, Port Stephens, Tamworth, Gunnedah and Narrabri regions.
- High quality, affordable and flexible child care in a home environment
- Creative craft and child-focused play based activities
- Access to services and support networks within the community
- Early childhood career opportunities
Coastwide Child and Family Services Inc is registered as a not-for-profit organisation with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission ABN 80576 677 951.
Our programs include:
- Coastwide Family Day Care for families looking for a high quality, flexible and affordable child care
- Supported Playgroups for young children and their families
- MyTime for parents or carers of a young child with a disability or chronic illness
- PlayConnect Playgroup for young children with ASD characteristics, development delays in communication and social skills and/or behavioural and sensory issues
We respect and embrace the Aboriginal people of this region as the traditional custodians and cultural knowledge holders of this land
P: 4340 1111 | 1300 COASTWIDE | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.ccfdc.com.au
Our administration office and community facilities are located at 1/21 Jusfrute Drive, West Gosford: