Coastwide Child & Family Services has been providing excellence in child and family related services since 2001. One of those programs, Gosford and Peninsula Family Day Care has been running since 1983. Our role is to provide resources for Gosford and Peninsula Family Day Care and other services in order to enhance outcomes for Educators, children and their families. As the Coordination Unit for Gosford and Peninsula Family Day Care we play an important role as ambassadors for the continued growth and development of Family Day Care in our region.
Our Core Values are
- A commitment to Quality and Excellence
- Respecting the child as an individual
- Learning and Education
- Consultation and Collaboration
- Celebrating diversity
- Open and honest service delivery
Coastwide Child & Family Services is a community based, not-for-profit organisation managed by community, parent and Educator representatives on a Board of Management.
To become a member of the Association please complete the Application for Membership Form. As a member you can nominate to join the Board of Management at the AGM.
Commonwealth and State funding enables Coastwide Child & Family Services to provide quality, family focused programs.
We are currently rated under the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority.
Our mission is to enhance the local community’s access to quality community based child and family support services through:
- Effective management
- Community involvement
- Commitment to community services
Our Board of Management
Our Currrent Board of Management (as at June 2013):
- Geoff Brazel (Community Representative)
- Leonie Thomas (Community Representative)
- Kerry Harper (Community Representative)
- Lisa Philipsen (Parent Representative)
- Julia Teale (Parent Representative)